As grad students our lives seem to be defined by a single moment- our dissertation. However, our lives are made up of so much more than that final writing. We need to be proud of what we are accomplishing on a day to day basis. The brag basket is a way to share what you have achieved this month. Don’t hold back, your accomplishments and good news can be inspiring to others. We at GradHacker are a community; hearing each other’s accomplishments and cheering each other on will bring us closer together. It doesn’t matter how small or large, just anything this month that you are proud of.
So tell us what you’ve accomplished this month in the comments. Don’t be shy, brag a bit!
Monthly Brag Basket was inspired by Small Biz Survival’s Brag Basket and suggested by Terry Brock for GradHacker
[Image by Flicker user Monica Arellano-Ongpin and used under Creative Commons License]
- Shyane Siriwardena on The Perils of Perfectionism
- Perfectionism and Its Discontents | Mental Faculties on The Perils of Perfectionism
- Terry Hanisch on 3 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know about Google Scholar
- Carlos Vega on percussion manley beats solo hd Jimmy the electrical on muskie Pin Up Wall Tampa Bays Social Networking Community! on Stoicism in Grad School
- itrackbehavior- a special education community blog for sharing experiences, strategies and techniques for behahavior management on The Course Proposal: A How-To Guide for Grads
Tagsbootcamp Campus Resources classroom dynamic committee conferences copyright digital archive dissertation Dropbox evernote family fun Funding Google+ grading guest post Health ifttt inspiration job market leaving academia lit review meditation networking parenting productivity professionalism professionalization proposal recipe research semester break Social Networking stress students syllabus teaching thatcamp tools Twitter video winter work flow writing writing groups
- mg_briggs: RT @GradHacker: Today at #GradHacker, @KtlnG says you should ask yourself if you're "Meta-dissertating?"#PhDChat http://t.co/OHk4s2XV77 »
- IveyPhD: RT @GradHacker Today at #GradHacker, @Carleen_C shares 3 tips for dissertating in the summer #PhDChat http://t.co/n8IocqgjNd »
- IveyPhD: RT @GradHacker Today at #GradHacker, @KtlnG says you should ask yourself if you're "Meta dissertating?" #PhDChat http://t.co/hoJxBpKxaH … »
- bonesdonotlie: RT @GradHacker: Today at #GradHacker, @KtlnG says you should ask yourself if you're "Meta-dissertating?"#PhDChat http://t.co/KwF8Po1KTH »
- View All